Tuesday, October 15, 2013

In Response to Your Status

To I.K. Barber:

Stop making love to girls you don't like.
Forget that love is exposure,
But you ride the subway
So I assume risks thrill you.

I never tongue kissed fate for fear of being stung.
Actually, that's a lie.
I never thought about the sting
When I approached her with ribs wide open.

Your regrets are on display,
And here we are
Fighting feelings with artillery.


Re: To I.K. Barber

Love made well?
Brains fucked out...
Casual sex
One night stood at the idea of all these different forms of fornicstion electing a doorway.

I haven't made love since love songs were made to make love to.

I drip sweet at how vulnerable the years have aged me; plainly scared to death of being left alone.

My heart's on my sleeve and I'm fashioning the emperor's new clothes.

Pricks

No comments: